NEED HELP! URGENT!

Discussion in 'LOCAL COLORADO TALK' started by Wil, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i dont know if any of yall can help me much but i was wondering if anyone knew of any game processors near the town of DIllon, i got a buddy goin to colorado TOMORROW for a bow elk hunt and he doesnt know if there are any processors. if anyone can help me itll be greatly appreciated! thanks

2. BACKWOODSBOY350

BACKWOODSBOY350 New Member

State:
    COLORADO
    DONT KNOW OF AN BUT DO AN ONLINE SEARCH FOR THEM

3. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    The best advice I can give you Wil, is to call the Dillion, Co. Chamber of Commerce and hopefully they can give the contact help for a game processor there. It shouldn't be a big problem finding one in Colorado, because Elk hunting is such a big resourse in that state. Heck, Google search Dillion, Co. and maybe there is a link to a processor in that town.

GOOD LUCK!!:big_smile:

4. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Wil;
    Brother Bornero's idea about the C of C is a GOOD one. You can also contact the State Department of Natural Resources or Conservation Department and ask them if they have a list of processes in the area your friend is going to, say within 25-50-75 miles, ect, and you can also do an on-line search using various search engines using key words like "Meat Processors" "Game Processors" "Elk" "Elk Processing", ect, ect, as many as you can think up and use the State and City areas in the search engines too.
    I'm sure you know much more about computers, and how to use them, than this old dog does so just use your imagination and let your fingers do the typing. Unless you have one of those voice activated computers that is!!!:smile2:
    Hope this helps.
    Take Care, "Walk In Peace".
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[ End of Post ]]]]]

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    well my buddy left and i couldnt find anything in time so he went and talked to the division of fish n game on his way through denver and got some good ones so its all good. thanks brothers

6. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Young Brother Wil;
    Well young man you tried, that is all you could do. Thankfully, things worked out for the best.
    Now! If he can only make sure that arrow flies straight and true, and if not, then may those "Hunting Gods" make it hit the most vital area anyway! Either that or a complete miss! Personally, I'm cheering for the accurate and vital hit with a razor sharp broadhead! :wink::big_smile:
    If you get the chance, and have the time, send me a PM and let me know how it turns out. I'd really like to know. :big_smile:
    Take Care Young Brother. "Walk In Peace"
    Cordially and Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[ End of Post ]]]]]