Need help or info

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by droptine77, Jun 27, 2008.

1. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Alright OKlahoma boys a SC brother could use a hand. A very dear friend just got relocated from SC to Tulsa, and he is bored out of his mind. This is not a perm move but it is said that he will be out there for about 6 months. Anywhere nearby he can go to catch some cats or crappie? Any thing to get him out of motel room on the weekends. Thanks in advance!

2. okie rat

okie rat New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    in the immediate area is the arkansas river. theres a low water dam right in the heart of tulsa. its a tricky river though but once you start figuring it out you can get onto some really big fish. then theres the verdigris just east of tulsa. famous cat river. along these rivers are several dams that can produce good catches as well. a good satellite program or map will put your buddy onto these areas. like anywhere hell have to spend some time looking around, but theres plenty to be found in the tulsa area. i know it sucks being away from home and your waters.. i hope he finds em..

3. SunburntAgain

SunburntAgain New Member

State:
    Tulsa, OK
    Don't have him waste his time at the low water dam, he's about as likely to get robbed or hassled by the law as to catch any fish down there (i speak from years of experience). Shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to tell you some great Tulsa Co. spots for running into some big cats in high or low water conditions.

4. mrwhiskr

mrwhiskr New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Tell him to call me after July. Pm for number