need help on the niangua river

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by missouri cat hunter, Apr 23, 2009.

1. missouri cat hunter

missouri cat hunter New Member

State:
    missouri
    hey i just move to missouri not to long ago and i live in camdenton and ive been hitting the niangua river alot lately and i caught some nice channels and some blues that weighed close to 4-7ibs and i caught four that size and i know that theres bigger in there because ive seen them but if any one could give me advice on wat to use to catch these big cats out of there and where to fish it help me out alot

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    First off WELCOME to the BOC Ronald. Tons of great people on here full of info willing to share it. You will like it here. Earl is right fresh shad live or cut.

Tom

3. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    geez! 80lb power pro. i use that fishing for blacktip sharks! now all you need is one of my 6ft 480lb leaders with the 15/0 owner circle hook.
    not much gets away from that.....lol

welcome to the boc!

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Ronald.

5. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Welcome to the BOC!!!

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    ::0a25::0a25::0a25:0a25:to the Mighty BOC. Grab a chair and sit a spell you'll be glad ya did!!:big_smile_2::big_smile_2:

7. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If you cant find shad try a fresh strip of cut carp 2 inches wide and about 8 inchs long, If you find a shoal of suckers paydirt, net ya some and keep a few about 10 inchs long.Rig live and make a few cuts on em. Toss out and hold on. Ya use heavy gear ya gona need it lol.

8. missouri cat hunter

missouri cat hunter New Member

State:
    missouri
    YA WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER SOMETIME EARL AND PULL IN ALL NIGHTER ON THE OSAGE I LIVE ONLY 15 MILES FROM BAGNELL DAM IF THAT

9. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Welcome to the BOC Ronald. :0a23::0a25: