Need Help!! Fishing Spott?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by jdmert, Jun 4, 2008.

1. jdmert

jdmert New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am wanting to do some catfishing in the near future. I am a bank fisherman located in Columbia Mo. Anyone know where there are some good locations to go catfishing from the bank that is? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance!!!!!!

2. mobowhtr

mobowhtr Member

State:
    MO
    If you just want some eaters, a friend of mine told me he watched two guys catch a half dozen 1-3 lb cats in about a half hour in perch ck. Walk south of hwy K about a half mile on the katy trail and fish by the huge bolder in the ck. Also, if you go into eagle bluffs to the parking lot by the river and if the water is low enough walk out the first wing dam down stream, The back side of that wing dam is a fairly decent hole. Hope that helps, I realy don't know many places for bank fishing, and haven't been out by columbia since january.
    Claude

3. jdmert

jdmert New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks, I wondered if there were any spots to bank fish on Perche or the river out there. Checked around out there last year but did not do any fshing out there. Thanks again! Anybody else have any info, anything is appreciated.