Need help finding a post..

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by e'villeman, Dec 28, 2007.

1. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    hey guys i found a neat post showing a PVC rod holder that went all the way around the back, but now i cant find it. Can someone help me?:embarassed:

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    look in the library under rod holders

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Be sure that the PVC rod holder is securely mounted . I saw one snatched out of a mans boat one time by a big fish and he lost the rod holders as well as his 2 favorite rod and reels. I think it was mounted on the back seat peddestle and it was gone!

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Why don't you try doing a search on PVC rod holder? Never can tell,you may find what you're looking for.

5. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I did some looking around for him in old post and the library and the search kicks out PVC and rod as being to common. Makes it kinda had to search for hat he is looking for. :crazy::angry::eek:oooh:

I think I have seen the set up that you are looking for but for the life of me I cannot find it now. As far as using PVC, I would not want to trust it to hold several hundred dollars of equipment and possible a nice fish if it were to fail. The gear would be gone and the fish would most likely not survive for long attached to the "stolen" rod and real.:crazy: I would look into something made of aluminum. There are good examples int he library.

Thanks
    David

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    rethink the pvc deal roger... you wont be happy....

7. Pfunk

Pfunk New Member

State:
    Lake Fork - Texas