need help fast

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by indiana_fishin, Dec 28, 2005.

1. indiana_fishin

indiana_fishin New Member

State:
    Indiana Baby
    Hopefully i can count on u brothers online this early to help me out.Im headin out the door(slipping left shoe on now)to get a cast net.It will be a few hrs before i go fishin but if anybody familiar with castnets reads this before then plz post.I tihnk i can figure out how 2 throw it but can somone tell me where 2 catch the bait throwing from the bank?!

2. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    well due to the cold their down deep you should try the deepest water you can cast your net into i usely tie another rope to the end of my cast net rope so i can let it hit bottom in 25 foot of water or even deeper

3. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    it will be hard if not impossible to catch bait from shore this time of year unless you are around a warm water discharge or possibly a small tailwater area.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I do not know how to throw a cast net. My fishing partner does pretty good with one. :D

5. indiana_fishin

indiana_fishin New Member

State:
    Indiana Baby
    well guys i got like 6 shad,i caught 1 every 3-4 throws lol.Then i seen like 5 floatin like i knocked em out or something?cuz i know they werent there when i first got there.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We were fishing in Aurora on Sunday & there were lots of small (3-4 inch) shad popping the surface. Good luck, it will be harder this time of year.