Need help deciding on type of rod holders.

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by montgomery#1, Apr 17, 2008.

1. montgomery#1

montgomery#1 New Member

State:
    ogden utah
    I just bought a boat and need help deciding on a type of rod holder. Thanks in advance.

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey have you tryed checking out the BOC library to see if they have any info on rod holders and another thing is you can check out some of the BOC sponsors and im sure they might have something in there where you could purcahse some rod holders for your boat.

3. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    driftmaster..............

4. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    i agree with the driftmaster, the PRO models are about as stout as u could ask for.

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Use the 1/2" driftmasters. I bought 3/8" and wish I would have bought the 1/2" ones but I already have 14 of the 3/8" so not buying any more.

6. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    If your looking for Driftmaster you can contact Catfish Safari. They are a BOC sponsor and carry Driftmaster.:big_smile:

7. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    I've used several different types, Driftmaster Pro's IMO are the best!:worship:

8. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    All I can say like everyone else is buy driftmaster. U get what U pay for.

Thanks for letting me share.
    PEEDEE Cat

9. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm not bashing anyone but Steve sent me an e-mail saying if he didnt have what i needed he could order them, and probably save me about 10%. i responded to it, when i was ready to order. no reply. I e-mailed him on his website. no reply. I was a little disappointed. I ordered a bunch of holders and bases directly from driftmaster (black river tools). my stuff was on the truck in a matter of hours. and i got it in 2 days.

10. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    There's only one rod holder. 1/2" Driftmaster. They may not be adjustable but hey who needs weak parts thats going to break