Need Fishing Partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by pk_powell, Jun 9, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey ya all!
    Is there anyone out there who would be interested in fishing with me? I live in Oregon Missouri,and I fish the Missouri River. I'm 47y/o female,my husband due to his disability can't stay with me out there as long as I'd like due to him getting severe pain in his neck and back.
    I don't own a boat so I fish from the bank. My teenage daughters are really not into the sport. I'm just wanting someone who is trustworthy,a non drinker of alchol someone I could be friends withs. I love to fish,but I guess I'm not too nuts about being alone. Too many untrustworthy people out there.Also I'd rather they not smoke if thats ok, I'm a very religious person and just want to have some clean fun,and maybe learn some things about catfishing that are new to me.
    If anyone is interested please let me know,and I will email you back.

Ya all take care and be good to yourself. Catch lots of cats for me!!
    PK Powell:smile2:

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Welcome aboard, we need as many MO members as we can get. Not sure where Oregon is, but your welcome to fish the Mississippi with me anytime. ( I do smoke though):0a4:
    You are lucky, my wife has only gone fishing with me once in 34 years. I've taken quite a few folks out with bad backs, or other handicaps, so I know where your coming from with some people not being able to take much time in a boat.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Kutter:
    Thanks for replying, unfortuantly I am a long way away from the Mississippi. Oregon is in Northwest Missouri. I'm right on the boarder of Missouri and Nebraska. Rulo Nebraska is the nest town going north from where I live.

I really appreciate your offer and if I were closer I'd go with ya. Thank You very much for asking and replying. Catch alot of cats for me,and God Bless.

Pat :smile2:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    welcome Aboard Pk.glad To See Another Show Me Stater On Here. Like Kutter Said If You Lived Closer We Could Hit The Big Muddy Together. I To Late To Fish Alone. Gets Boring Talking To Yourself All The Time. Anyway God Bless Tell Your Husband To Take Care Of That Back And Neck. Know Where Hes Coming Form With Bad Backs. Again God Bless And Welcome.

5. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    welcome from someone who is also new to the BOC. my wife and i have been thinking of taking a trip up to monzingo which I believe is somewhat close to oregon. when we do maybe you could join us. its great to see people join in on this great sport. take care

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Larry:
    When you and your wife do go to Mozingo,give me a hollar. It'll have to be around the 4th of the month as that is when we get our tiny check. My husband is 50y/o and was a railroader. He was critically injured 2 yrs ago working on a locomotive engine whena disk ruptured in his neck. He has had 2 surgeries and a possible 3rd one on the way. He loves to be with me,but his back and neck hurts about all the time. Once in awhile he has a good day.

Anyway I would love to have someone I could fish with and visit with,I don't have a boat,maybe someday if the Railroad will finally concede and give my husband his retirement. Thank you so much for emailing,and May God Bless and keep you.------------Pat

Ps It's hard to find people who will give you the time of day,I don't drink or smoke and as I said before am deeply religious and I guess unfortuantly that runs people off. But seriously a nice person and I would love you and I to meet each others family. Catch lots of fish for me,and be safe,---------Pat:big_smile:

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey everyone:
    I guess I goofed up didn't know we can't give out our personal emails! I'm really sorry:Oa33:

Anyway, I hate fishing alone,I can,but it's so much more fun with someone else who enjoys it as much as you do,if you get my drift(ok were not getting any bites lets go home) I don't care if the fishing is terrible,it's being outside in the fresh air and enjoying nature. Enjoying God's handiwork. Esp. those gorgeous sunsets.

I promise, I don't bite and I'm just wanting some clean fun,I'm a Christian so please don't be afraid of me.I realize it's hard on the internet cuz you don't know who you are really talking with,but I'm totally safe and all I ask from anyone is that they be also. Good talking with you all,God Bless--------pk_powell:big_smile_2:

8. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I live way down in Wichita KS., but good luck and welcome to boc:big_smile:

9. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    I'm stationed at WAFB but could probably come that way a little if you want to do some fishing sometime. I'll PM you. Where do you currently fish?