Need fishing partner this summer

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by ftnahaf, Feb 8, 2007.

1. ftnahaf

ftnahaf New Member

State:
    Arizona
    need fishing partner this summer --- I have boat and transportation to get there . I live in coolidge and work in chandler . Ganna take time off work and spend more time on the lake at night . Girl freind not ganna like that but she will get over it . Just let me know

2. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Me too Ray.... can you move to Il.? I need someone a little closer.:smile2:

3. ftnahaf

ftnahaf New Member

State:
    Arizona
    sorry doyle i`ve moved from chicago and hate the bitter cold any more . But good luck . Do miss the great lakes tho.

4. martinman

martinman New Member

State:
    Clinton, Iowa
    Ray,

First of all, welcome to the BOC and to the Arizona section. There are a bunch of us that fish various areas in AZ. Many that are from the Phoenix area.

There is some good catting to be had and several members who are very active at fishing. What areas do you fish the most? What kind of cats do you go after more...channels or flatheads?

Again, welcome to the site. There is a wealth of information and ideas here.

Ryan

5. ftnahaf

ftnahaf New Member

State:
    Arizona
    flats or cats are great for fishing and I have alot to learn about flat fishing here in Az . The area`s of fishing would not matter - its a good drive no matter where from here in coolidge . Just looking for some one thats ganna be there and just go out . I know things can change on some people to make plans because of there life . Things happen for a reason - good or bad and I dont judge . I want to learn the lakes and have some good freinds to enjoy it with . Work for me this year should not be a problem . I should have some good time off .

6. badgmc

badgmc New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Ray,
    I live in Gilbert and work in Chandler and also new to the area. I plan on doing some fishing for flats at Rosey. Let me know when you can go. I work a strange shift and will probably be going on Mondays.

Bill

7. ftnahaf

ftnahaf New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Bill i will let you know what times i can get out . I am Going to rosy sunday to run some good gas through the carbs and do some drifting . I`ve been itchen to get out and my girl freind and her son are going . Hope the weather is going to nice .