Need fishing information for Lake Texoma : Targeting catfish

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by benchwarmer, Dec 15, 2005.

1. benchwarmer

benchwarmer New Member

State:
    kansas
    I always thought i would like to fish Texoma, but I know absolutely nothing about the place, who to call for a guide, a place to stay or any of the rest of it. I know it is a great striper lake and all, but i want to go after cats. Anyone with advice/ experience, etc, i would appreciate your input

benchwarmer

2. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    seem to remember quite a bit of chatter about texoma from the old BOC boards, you may have better luck by posting this question in the individual state fourms and let the local guys that fish it help you out.
    good luck

3. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    splash (the late former world record Blue cat) came out of Texoma i believe... it definitely has the possibility to hold large fish... since im not from that area though i can't recommend too much cause i don't know sorry :-(

4. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    benchwarmer, your talking about my backyard! If your looking for a guide I have a dealer on the oklahoma side that has guide service and he's one of the best I think. It's www.advantageguideservice.com, tell jimmy I sent you! If your just wanting to fish send me a pm and maybe we can hook up for some fishing!