Need an Easy Spot!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Monty, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Monty

Monty New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hi Fellow Catfishermen!
    I am a new member and just love this site. My son is also on here. You may know him as Mikefisherman. We both Love to fish for channel Cats but here is my problem. I am somewhat handicapped. I have a lung problem and I can't walk very far at all. I was hoping someone in the Dayton or Vandalia area could tell me of a good Catfish hole where I wouldn't have to walk very far so that Mikefisherman and myself could spend some good quality time together fishing. I am not asking anyone to give away their fishing spot but if you know of a good easy access spot I would sure appreciate it. I am just NOT ready to quit fishing yet.

Thanks for your help
    Monty :big_smile:

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome aboard Monty. I'm not from your area but I hope you have some luck finding a spot. Most public lake around my area have handicap access, but never in a spot where fish can be caught except for bluegill. Don't know why that is, but it should be a crime.

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC... I would go and post in the Ohio threads and im sure someone will pick you up in no time on where you can go and have good luck... This site is really great so make yourselfat home and stay awhile....

4. steveg442

steveg442 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome to BOC Monty. I wish I could help. If you get to MO let me know. The place i fish has plenty of spots to fish from parking lots to docks.

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Welcome to the BOC, Monty!

6. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    welcome monty hope you find some good spots