Need a new driver to pull for...

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Cuda-Cada, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Cuda-Cada

Cuda-Cada Member

State:
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Well, I have respected a lot of drivers but only two have been my favorites- Bobby Allison and Dale Jarrett. With Dale retiring I have been looking to find someone else to pull for. Some new guns out there, I still don't know much about. Any recommendations? Thanks...

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    David Reutimann... and if that don't work, I'd be more than glad to have ya on board with #55!!:smile2::wink: rollo

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Well at least you know how Mikey would finish (in a crash :smile2::tounge_out:)

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    If you want another free fishing trip when you come down in May you better quit picking on my neighbor. If we (you) get skunked again, then it will be alright for you to say whatever you want to say about Mikey, OK.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    was a long time jarrett fan myself. went with cousin carl edwards myself. just a tip. hes good too.

6. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    my recommendation would be to watch the races and find a driver you connect with and enjoy watching.But if you pick a hendrick driver ill hunt you down and kill you:wink::smile2:.Im a big tony stewart and bobby labonte fan myself.

7. jstjames13

jstjames13 New Member

State:
    az
    you got to go with smoke hes starting his own team and placed third in the shootout i think he will have good year

8. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Why not go with a rookie...Joey Logano or Scott Speed. Logano has a good ride but Scott has the name. :wink:

9. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    You will be assimilated...Resistance is futile....Life as you have known it is over and from this day forward you will service the collective of Jr Nation.
    88 :wink::smile2:

10. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    IMO, there is only one choice. Dale Jr. 88

11. exile13

exile13 New Member

State:
    kansas
    joey has some large shoes to fill i wish him luck. ken schrader is cool, burton,bowyer also.