Need a new catfishing spot

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by daredevle, Aug 30, 2007.

1. daredevle

daredevle New Member

State:
    south carolina
    hello brothers i need your help my old spots are run out of fish or the fish are gone catfish in particluir there are olny sunnies bream you know little stuff so i need some new ones i already fish at the fort mill dam allison creek landing those are the olny ones i can say the other are secret oh yea BTW i fisn in shore dont have a boat please help thanks good fishing and god bless:wink::big_smile:

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Hmmm, let me get this straight. I think you're saying that you've fished all of your spots out, except the "secret" ones, which you won't divulge, and you want us to give you some of our spots, so you can fish them out, too? Naw, that can't be. I've gotta be missing something, here. Please explain further....:confused2:
    :big_smile:

3. daredevle

daredevle New Member

State:
    south carolina
    no i dont fish out my spots i catch and relase what i meant to say was other people fish out my spots or the fish migrated sorry for the misunderstanding:sad2::embarassed:

4. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Tommy I read that the same way you did lol:confused2:

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Chris, I was just messing with you. I don't fish up that way anyhow, but the low waters levels probably are the culprit. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get in a jab. :big_smile:

6. daredevle

daredevle New Member

State:
    south carolina
    ok ok i thought you were seroius LOL yeah the droughts are killing me but today it raineed hard very hard thanks:smile2::wink: