need a new camping spot for snagging season

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by lmcguire, Jan 1, 2010.

1. lmcguire

lmcguire Member

State:
    missouri
    We had been setting up camp at hiawatha beach at stover and just found out our usual rv\camper spot isnt available this year.does anyone know of another marina or campground in the area that we might be able to try for snagging season.any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Larry

2. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    You might check with the Old Oar House. I think they may have some spots or they have cabins?. I'm sure there are others on here that have stayed near the Old Oar House. If not there are plenty of Corps Campgounds near Warsaw.

3. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
  4. WhiteCats

WhiteCats New Member

State:
    Oak Grove, MO
    You can also try Rebel Harbor Marina or Ivy Bend Marina. Hope you find a place and good luck. Kyle

5. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    larry i normally camp at oceola rv park its a small rv park showers laundry etc all the hookups and right on the osage river at oceola check oceola missouri web site for more info :wink:

6. lmcguire

lmcguire Member

State:
    missouri
    thanks for the replies. i will check those options out,cant wait for snagging season its always a blast.I hope everyone has a great 2010.
    Larry