Need a Job?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Boomer, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    As I was doing my bi-weekly look to see if I can upgrade my job/pay/less BS review of the job sites for overseas, I ran across some jobs those who are looking might be interested in.

militaryhire.com (you dont have to military) has a lot of posting for KBR in Afghanistan, everything from cooks, laborers, welders, plumbers, ect... The pay isnt bad from what I hear in the 90's, but you dont leave the FOB's, so it is pretty safe other than the occasional rocket/mortar attack.

If you need anymore information, leave me a message...

2. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Kind of sounds like an evening walk down the streets of Columbus Ohio, :haha::haha::haha:

3. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia

Thats funny:crazy::smile2::smile2:

4. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Its not quite that bad....:smile2:, I think I am the most shot at contractor over here....been rocketed, mortared, shot at with small arms fire, rocketed and mortared, rocketed/mortared/shot at with small arms fire, but I travel alot to Afghanistan Police locations. The KBR jobs, they dont leave the saftey of the walls and wire.

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Shess kinda makes you go yea ok.

6. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Rockets? Mortars? Small arms fire? AND pay in the 90's? I might have to check it out! :smile2: Stay safe Boomer!

7. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Sounds interesting, most guys I know are getting over 100k, but they have special skills and need a clearance. I'll check it out, sometimes I'm glad I didn't go to gtmo, or Iraq.