Need a good work truck?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by willisjj, Oct 1, 2005.

1. willisjj

willisjj Guest

Thought I would let you Arizona guys know that I posted my truck for sale in the "member ads" section. $600 bucks for this beauty. Runs good, its just ugly. Check it out and if you want to take a look at it just pm me or give me a call at 602-354-5097. Moving back to Oklahoma and getting rid of some stuff.

Jeremy Willis

2. misterwhiskers

misterwhiskers New Member

State:
    Trenton
    well the price your asking has got my attention,but what type of truck is it?

year? make? model?mileage?
    can i search it on carfax?...lol

actually i am looking for a box truck!

3. willisjj

willisjj Guest

Click on the "member ads" section towards the top of the page. I have a picture and description. Its just an old work truck although I used it as a daily driver for a while as well as driving it from Idaho to Oklahoma to Arizona. I ran good, burned no oil on the long trip. I am the second owner, the main owner replaced the motor in '95 (?) and just used it for hunting trips. I should have the reciepts for everything including the motor still. I will have to check. Anyway, hate to get rid of it but can't afford to drive it, our explorer and a u-haul truck back to Oklahoma when we move.

4. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    what part of Oklahoma you moving back too. Bet your glad to go home.

5. willisjj

willisjj Guest

I am glad to be going home. Looks like I will be moving to the Mcalester area. I am getting on at Oklahoma State Penetentiary looks like. Probably find out something Monday as far as exactly when. May be very soon.

6. willisjj

willisjj Guest

Truck is sold. Selling a gun though if you want to check it out, look at the classified. Prefer to sell it to one of you Arizonans.

7. Matthew Cook

Matthew Cook Member

State:
    Arizona
    keep us posted about the monsters you catch in Okie!

8. willisjj

willisjj Guest

Will do. Can't wait to get up there and settled so I can start some fishing. We have Blues up there too!