Need a fishing partner for tomorrow

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by BKS72, Apr 26, 2008.

1. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I'm putting in tomorrow at either Cooley Lake or Lexington and need a fishing partner. I'm not a morning person so I probably won't be at the ramp before 11:big_smile: Boat's ready to go, all you need are your rods and eats. Drop me a PM if anybody is interested. Thanks!

Branden

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Great! If I leave now I still would'nt make it. LOL!

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Cant go tomorrow. To much to do getting ready to go to Osceola next weekend with my son. Part of his graduation form college present. Let us know how you did. Down at the boat ramp twice today looking around. The later it got the more trash coming down the river. Be safe and good luck.

Tom

4. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Good luck Branden, I wish that I was able to go tomorrow. Are you taking the new plastic boat or the big boat?

5. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I'm free. When are you thinking.

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Nothing like the last minute, Man I tell ya, beginning to wander about the westie :wink::smile2: BUT HEY Lots O' luck to ya buddy! Stick a pig or Two would ya, geeesh I can't get anything done lately.

7. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Both - I'm putting the kids in the plastic boat and towing them behind the big boat. I just need some of those rat-guards they put on ropes to keep the little heathens from getting up the tow-rope into my boat when we stop:smile2:

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Good luck I hope that works out for you, they would probably just chew through that guard anyway. :smile2:

9. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Wound up meeting Nick (JoeFriday) at Cooley and fishing for a few hours this afternoon. Turned out to be a nice day, but no fish.

Nick - nice to meet you we'll have to do it again some time when the fish are more cooperative:big_smile:

10. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Brandon, Glad you hooked up with Nick. I wanted to get out there, but just could never get away from the house today - company and honeydoos, I did sneak in a couple of hours on my shad tank project, though:wink:

The fishing should pick up when the water temps turn around and start going up again.

11. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    It would have been nice to catch a fish or two. But no matter what a day on the water is a good no matter weather you catch anything or not.

Tom