Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
333 Posts
for the blues i would find some nice pinch point areas in the river created by rocks or shallow shoals with some good current, its kinda like a deer funnel and especially when the water starts to rise these spots are deadly, they move from hole to hole, large fresh cut gill heads work great for me in the pee dee up around wadesboro, and for the flatheads find some nice eddys or slack water areas with not a lot of current with good structure like rocks boulders or timber, if ya not getting hung up ya not flathead fishing lol!!! and i use live bluegiils for the flatheads, nice hand sized ones (and some fryn sized ones lol)!!! i hope this helps ya some and good luck!!! love that pee dee!!!:flag:

· Registered
4,420 Posts
Josh, the resident 'expert' on GPD is BillinSC. He will offer some help, I'm certain, when he comes along.
LOL! I'm probably closer to the "village idiot", rather than the "resident expert!"

Josh PMed me, and we are going to go as soon as he gets healed up in a couple of weeks.

BB in SC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.