Need a few more

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkansascatman777, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I didn't realize i had this many poles:eek:oooh:. I cleaned the garage yesterday and re-arranged some things. I did notice i have 3 poles without reels CrRaAaAaPpPP got get tree more reels:eek:oooh::smile2:.

[​IMG]

2. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Looks like you have as many as I do but I have 5 that need reels.
    :wink:

3. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    If I got all of mine together and took a picture, y'all would just laugh.

Hey.. at least I'm not using a beer bottle and some string!

Nice collection there. Hope the wife doesn't decide to go shopping while you are getting your stuff together :smile2:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Now that pic rite there is funny! LOL!:smile2:

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Johnny - Time to do some reel shopping! :big_smile: One can never have too much fishin' stuff! Plus them 3 rods look naked without a reel! :wink: Nice looking collection! I LIKE IT!!! :cool2:

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Johnny, that's a neat picture and heck of a nice collection!
    Bet you have more room in the garage now. :big_smile:

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Johnny, Johnny. Like a guy who never throws away a bolt and keeps adding them to a can on the back shelf. Let see, two eyes , two arms, two legs. When you go fishing and throw them all over your shoulder you probably look like a tall porcupine.

You have to catch bait for a week to arm all those rods at once.

I love it. I'll send ya a couple reels. You will need a lot of grease to get them running though.

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Johnny, ya really ought to see someone bout that. They have meds for that now, LOL. How many pair of socks do ya have?
    :smile2:

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR

Yeah John i have cans full of bolts and nails and just about everything. I think i even have cans full of cans:smile2:. We have been told we look like a big spider on the water when we are in the 24 ft. toon:smile2:.

Boots it's definately a sickness:smile2:, and I have 30 pairs of socks so I just have to wash them ounce a month:embarassed::smile2:.

10. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Johnny, Johnny, you have a problem. You have 23 outfits and that is an odd number, you need one more to have an even number. Understand. :wink:

11. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Johnny i just had a BRAIN-STORM:eek:oooh::005: You could clean out that 27lb plus tackle bag ya got and i would lay $$$ down there is at least 2 reels in there:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink: that could be a MID-LIFE-CRISIS-collection ya got :0a30: :smile2: it does go nice however with my 25,000 $$$ MID-LIFE-CRISIS-New Boat!!!!!:tounge_out: We need to hit the water again my friend to fix this ailment:dribble: I'll help ya sort through your tackle bag and find some reels:tounge_out:

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Johny-Johny oohhh poor Johny what ever are though gonna do....?
    BUDDY YOU HAVE PROBLEMS:wink:

13. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    :eek:oooh::roll_eyes::crazy::dribble::0a28::worship::happy::0a32::0a5::wink::big_smile:

Thats all I got to say Johnny!

14. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    dont feel bad dude. ive got 7 rods in the bedroom on screw hooks, a dozen more on one of those wooden carousel thingys, 2 just in case in the boat at ALL TIMES, one ultralight behind the seat of my truck, and a graveyard of cheapy's i torture every year while wading the salt water flats.

at least yours are color coded.