Need a crank for my reel

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by thomcat, Aug 15, 2006.

1. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    ive been trying to find a crank for my reel for so long now,,,its drivin me nuts,,, everywere i go they tell me that i need to buy the whole real......... if any one has an extra crank for a large wal-mart surf beast cat rod,,,,, please let me know,,, ill buy it or trade....

thank you

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Okay, you managed to confuse me. Easily done, I may add. At any rate, are you asking for a handle that will go on a rod, or a handle that will go on a reel?

3. winston61

winston61 New Member

State:
    Texas
    They sell real nice replacement handles.

4. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    the handle for the reel,,, im just askin if any1 would have an spare lyin around..... before i go and buy a new reel.. i already called eagle claw and the local tackle shop....

5. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Tom, I just bought you a new Shimano rear drag Side Stab so we can fire up that rod of yours! Now...No more excuses and more fishin! :big_smile:

6. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Wow, what a guy! What a Brother. This is just one example of what helps to make The Brotherhood of Catfishermen different. Sometimes it's nice to be different.

It is easy to say someone is a brother, with your mouth. Saying it with your heart is a little more difficult but it is well worth the effort. Thank you Jay. God bless you. +rep coming

ST