Need A Bigger Truck to Pull The Boat??

Discussion in '4X4 Truck Talk and Repairs' started by Pip, May 13, 2009.

1. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    No Problem. Ford has ya covered! Add on some extra's and you got a cool ride for just under $150,000! LOL !!!! Think I'll put this on my wish list when i win the Powerball!:smile2::smile2:..... Now I guess all I got to do it start playing.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Nice dreamin ain't it?

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    All that scratch and it looks like its only a six foot bed. LOL!

4. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    i seen them build some of those on that show roll with it. the host doesnt know squat but they got some cool stuff on there.

5. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    down here in kansas, around my town, there is this Kenworth dumptruck on a lift kit (as if it wasnt big enough) and the bed is a short bed, but they took it off and put a ford bed on it. ill try to snap a pic of it with my phone when i see it again. it looks awesome.

6. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    There's a truck like that around here. All he does is drive it. Doesn't haul anything, doesn't tow anything. To each their own. :confused2:

I've seen the "pick-up" trucks done on Kenworths, Freightliners, and the big GMC trucks. That's just crazy! They look mean as hell, but I can't imagine my truck payment being the same or more than my mortage payment. :crazy:

7. moriver

moriver New Member

State:
    Missouri

What he said...:eek:oooh:

8. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i have actually seen one of those, they are awesome. i would like to have one, but the fuel economy is what is keeping me from getting it. i think they get somewhere around 4-8 mpg. $150000 isnt the problem, the $3 per gallon of diesel is...hahaha