need 2 pc locking washers/cams

Discussion in 'Other Repairs' started by hank55, Mar 27, 2009.

  1. hank55

    hank55 New Member

    I want to make my own adjustable rod holders, am having trouble finding the part I would like to use.

    what am looking for is a 2 pc interlocking washer/cam , they are already used on some rod holders that you can buy.

    one piece is usually threaded, as you tighten the the two pieces together , wedge shaped teeth on the two pieces lock together.

    I have found a product called DISC-LOCK but its not quite what I want.

    I have searched every name I can think of for what these might be called , but no luck so far...

    help please !!!!:embarassed:
  2. Wabash River Bear

    Wabash River Bear New Member

    I use Nordlock washers in alot of applications at work. I think this is what you are looking for. They are available in steel or stainless steel, and a wide variety of sizes. Google it.

    Attached Files: