ned help whit school paper lol

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by kc river kid, Dec 10, 2009.

1. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    well i have a paper about social conflict and i need help with a topic maybe something to do with not enough access to the river or certain size fish should be late go and im wanting it to involve fishing so i can some what enjoy writing it. any thing will help thx.:eek:oooh:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Hopefully your spelling is better on your paper than it is on here.:smile2::wink:
    Do one on CPR.:tounge_out:

3. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    lol i know never was any good at spelling but i edit it and its good to go:smile2: and ya i will look into it any info you can dig up will help.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  4. Yeah, that's a good one, CPR. Another good one would be the Flathead. They are an invasive species in some states, including mine, and the bass guys can't stand them here, a lot of hot tempered arguing over that topic. Of course, I love the Flatheads, so I 'm on that side of the fence.:wink::smile2:

5. festus

festus New Member

You'll find plenty of info on here, Alan, just keep looking. :big_smile:

6. rwg

rwg New Member

State:
    WICHITA, KANSAS
    How about something on zebra mussels, and how they are spreading to all our lakes in Kansas (just a idea)

7. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

How about the differences between those who do Catch and release and those who choose not to.That,s always a hot topic!

8. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    get ready to go to HI with this.flatheads rule.

9. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    I like your lack of access idea. thats a big problem here in KS.

10. That zebra mussel is a good one, and the river access.

How about river access - Post 9/11. It's basically shutting a lot of bank access down over the years, and continues to, like a friggin cancer.:angry:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
  11. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i think access is a good one !! :roll_eyes::smile2:

12. Jedicazador

Jedicazador New Member

State:
    TN
    I'd give my vote on Access as well, if you do go with invasive species like Zebra mussels I wouldn't limit the report to just the mussels but with several invasive species, it would certainly help you find more to talk about without getting too in depth on any one species.

13. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i have a court case goin right now over access

14. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Another possibility is the constant problem and fighting over access to public waters between commercial and private fisherman and the rights associated with the waterways. This is an extremely heated/debated topic and would make for an interesting paper. Lots of arguments on both sides, including legal arguments and jurisdiction. Lots of moral hazards and lots of issues involving tax dollars and rights to public or common property usage.

15. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Cmon'a my house, I'll write you a paper on any subject you want, been involved in them all, I especially like the social conflict stuff. Guarantee spelling, punctuation and grammar will be correct. Ya gotta bring a 30 pack though(beer), two if you can afford it, if you ain't old enough, have parents buy it.:eek:oooh: I'll git you squared away, HONEST, TRUST ME:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

16. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    thanks for all the help guys and im going with crp or river access:wink::smile2:. because thats what we need more of :angry:

17. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    DON'T LET JIM WRITE YOUR PAPER!!! He'll use them big words and your teachers will know it didn't come from you!:wink::smile2:

18. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    feel free to use any pic of me you can find or i can send some so you can show victims of restricted access :smile2:

19. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    lol ya i here that because i use small words and im not to good at spelling thank god for spell cheek.:wink:

20. kc river kid

kc river kid New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    lol if i do a power point i will take some pics from some of you guy if thats ok and put them to use.:cool2: