Necked!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Jan 10, 2009.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Have you noticed your name is necked, you no longer have your stars? The new donation season is here, the support from you, the members help keep this fine site operating, you put us far ahead of those wanna-Be's. you can Pay by paypal check or money order. If by check or money order please include a note in with your payment stating for your stars and give your user name and real full name. The snail mail address is below!

Paul Louderback
    149 Christopher LN NE
    Ludowici, Ga. 31316

Look for more Star Giveaways. If you should have a question you may PM me or give me a call at 1-479-293-0080 Thanks for your support.

2. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Seeing me nekkid wouldn't be a pretty site. Got my stars and saved all ya'll from having to have therapy from the horror.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Already paid mine for this year. The BOC is my second home when I'm online. I love helping to support it.:big_smile:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Boy sure hope you all get it.That ain't the address I sent it to.I loked up Pauls posts and sent it to the address that was showing on there (oh boy).Think it was his address from last year.Least it's going to the right town.Wait and see I guess.

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Both will work.. :wink:

6. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner.

7. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I`LL BE GETTIN` MINE SOON , THANKS FOR THE REMINDER.

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Just donated.....Waiting for the star:smile2:

9. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Mine will be in the mail this week!!!:cool2:

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I burned my thanks up-envolope is settin here waitin fer mama to get home so we can get a money order & in the mail today .I gotsta have me a star:roll_eyes:.....this is a great site and every little bit of support to keep it giong is gonna count ...hate to thik bout life without it man that is a bad thought...:sad2: you all dont want to see me necked either:wink:(LOL):smile2Thats just not purdey at all:smile2:

11. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ahhhh. No longer nekked! :roll_eyes: I feel much better now. Get your stars today! It works wonders on your self esteem! :wink:

12. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I got mine today !!!!