Nebraska River Gathering Spot

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA RIVERS TALK' started by fmb, Jul 13, 2009.

NE River Gathering spot

1. Mighty MO

2. Blue River

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Lets do it this way and see what happens...

2. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    mo all the way baby:big_smile:

3. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    forgot to mention the poll will last 20 days.....and include why you made your pick..i.e it's my backyard or I live close by....

and start throwing out dates otherwise this will be next years gathering:smile2:

I picked the blue...just cause it's closer for me to drive...I never fished either one..

4. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    i like the mighty mo myself.... i'm sure mo river man would come down..

5. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    sept 19 20 works good for me and its a good time to fish but just putting it out there

6. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    i voted blue cuz its closer i aint never fished it and its down on votes.. as for a date sept 19-20 sounds fine to me.. but in all seriousness it dont matter where it is really if i can afford it when it comes up ill do what i can to get there. fish or no fish its all about having a good time, meetin new ppl, and learnin stuff.

7. Huskercat

Huskercat New Member

State:
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    I'm gonna vote Blue. Smaller water means potentially easier water to fish for us bank anglers. Plus, smaller water may make it easier to locate some big fish. I have heard good things about the Blue. I have fished it twice near Milford and like what I've seen so far...

8. MO RIVER MAN

MO RIVER MAN New Member

State:
    IOWA
    If the water ever goes down.:wink:

9. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    it will go down.... trust me:wink:

10. subcook

subcook Member

State:
    Grand Island, Nebraska
    I vote for the mighty mo but i've never fished either so it doesn't matter where but I have to agree if I can afford it I"ll do what I can to get there and have a good time and try to learn everything I can bout the water decided on and toss out my 2 cents to try to help and the dates sound good to me so lets do it

11. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Good job Frank. I voted the blue because it's easier to fish from the bank and if you fall in because you're to drunk you don't have to worry about drowning. Wish all the die hard Mo fans would try it. But I know how it is trying to get a mule to change his mind. LOL Just kidding guys I'm as stubborn as they come. Sept 19 and 20th sounds awful for me because I'm getting married the very next weekend. But hey you'all have a good time.

12. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    come on people lets get more votes thene this pick some other places if them to are not where you want them what wroung with us nebraska cat fish guys i think we are the only state that fights with eachother more thene we get along :smile2: so come guys lets get something gooing:wink:

13. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    been tryin to tell ya that... so i have to agree with ya.

14. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    only 10 votes?????? whats up???? all NEBRASKA members silent????

if this is the case then lets have 2 river gatherings 1 at the mighty mo and the 2nd at the blue:big_smile: everybody wins

15. Huskercat

Huskercat New Member

State:
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    I just wannt go catch some cats :big_smile: I voted Blue, but I'll go wherever...and if there's only a few people, well, that's what happened at B.O. last month and I still had a blast! At least the people who are serious about going can still meet each other and have a great time. 5 people or 50 I'm just glad to meet some guys who have the same interest as me cause the woman sure dosen't get it :smile2: I am gonna toss this out there though...What about the Elkhorn River? I have never fished it but know people who say there is some damn good fish in there. Just don't know whereabouts to access it though...Anyway, when we get this all figured out, I'll be there and hope to see everyone else there too!

16. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    sounds good to me lets just do that and who ever showes up showes up

17. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    Sounds like there might be one saturday night @ nebrsaka city

18. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    ok ya got me thinkin of hittin neb city.. but not tonight but before the 6th of nxt month i hope.. that is unless i can get into nemaha that is LOL.

19. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    whats going on this weekend?? the planets have alligned and my wife has 2 days off in a row....saturday and sunday and we were thinking about headed out east....let me know

20. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    What happens if you fall in face first? LMAO!! Hopefully this gathering isn't another scenario of people " Talking the talk" but not "Walking the walk"! Guessing who ever shows up, shows up!! Lets see some more ideas and comments on this river excursion. Supprised the Republican River was out of the question!! Guessing that's too far for everybody to drive too for the eastern BOC' ers!! Not to be a A-Hole, but I like to see more invasive action on this Gathering!!:wink:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009