Nebraska Members

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA RIVERS TALK' started by skawez, Mar 17, 2008.

1. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    I was wondering just how many Nebraska Members there are and where we all live, and fish regular. maybe we could run into each other some time.. maybe we already have and didnt know?

I live between Roca and Lincoln. and fish wagontrain bluestem stagecoach and hedgefield and the Missouri river regular.

2. strohcephus

strohcephus New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I live out west in Sutherland and fish 2-3 times a week. 95% catfishing.

Larry

3. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    hi im jordan and i live in lincoln.

i mainly fish wagontrain,stagecoach,and branched oak.

4. houghty26

houghty26 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Nebraska City, just moved from Grand Island.

Used to fish Sherman, Harlan and Mormon Island.

Now plan to fish the Missouri River mostly but also Burchard, Verdon, and numerous farm ponds.

80% cat guy, 10% LM bass, 5% walleye, 5% Crappie.

5. uglymike

uglymike New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I live in Cozad and fish the tri county canal system a lot; Merritt, Big Mac couple times a year. 90% catfish, 10% wipers.

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I live in Hastings. I fish Johnson Lake and Elwood Res. most of the time. Sometimes I might slip on down to Swanson Res west of McCook. I fish for catfish, wipers, walleye and white bass. This year I'm focusing my attention on catfish.:wink:

7. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Originally from the Auburn area, but stationed at Offutt AFB. Make it down there every couple of weeks or so in the spring/summer timeframe.

SudDawg

8. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    i appreciate everyones participation, so far.. it looks like everyone is spread out fairly thin so to speak. but we have got to have more members then this..right? if not...we have got to have the best HAWG state around..cuz aint no one fishin.

9. Defender

Defender New Member

State:
    Hastings, Nebraska
    Hello, everyone!

I'm new here, and eager to get on with the catfishing. I've been reading the old BOC site for a while and decided it would be great to join up.

I live in Hastings and haven't done much fishing for a while. While growing up I did a lot of fishing in the Platte River and in sand pits.

I look forward to meeting you all on line and maybe getting together to do some serious fishing!

10. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    Thanks for Posting Bob and Welcome to the Brotherhood! glad to have you.

11. cfishman

cfishman New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    From Beatrice, fish the Blue River most of the time, local NRD ponds occasionally. 100% catfish, funny reading the other post, I didnt know there were other kinds of fish out there

12. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    sure you did we call'em bait :big_smile:

13. buzzer_myers

buzzer_myers New Member

State:
    nebraska
    steve
    Hi my name is chris myers i live in cozad nebraska i have fished the tri county canal and johnson lake and harlan county lake for years i have also fished the boyer chute area around omaha and a little on the missouri my email is buzzer_myers@yahoo.com we are heading out this friday the 21st to oklahoma and fish the lake texoma for striper and hopefully an early flathead but a blue or channel is just as good well get ahold of me maybe we can go do some fishing thanks

chris

14. kingneck76

kingneck76 New Member

State:
    Jeff City MO
    I live out here in Omaha. I fish the platte, missouri river, and a few pond/lakes in the area. I fish for flats 90% of the time the other 10% is fishin for bait bullhead, and bluegill. I am still looking for the holes I can get to on the platte from bank. Just got back into fishing last year. Grew up fishin all over arkansas.

15. fishinjunky

fishinjunky Member

State:
    Nebraska
    i live in omaha and fish for cats and bait thats bout it. i just fish the three rivers(elkhorn platte missouri) and a couple honey hole bait ponds.

16. gratefuljed13

gratefuljed13 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    My name is Jed, I live in close to Scottsbluff on the other end of the state. I fish Lake Minatare, Box Butte, Lake Mcoughnahay(don't know how to spell it)Platte River and sometimes Merritt.

17. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    im from Minden. my buddy and you can usually find me out at Harlan, fort kearney, sandy channels or bufflehead. if im at my grandparents house im at a pond or out at burchard.

18. gone fish'n

gone fish'n New Member

State:
    nebraska
    i live in omaha and fish the pltte misouri and a few lakes.:cool2:

19. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Hi all I try to do a lot of fshing, and yet never enough. My favorite places, are Harlen Res. Gahlegar Canyon, Elwood and some of the closer ones now that gas prices are up will become some of my new list. I only live a mile from the Blue river but don't fish it much unless looking for bait. I try to make most of my own bait, just for the fact that I'm to far from any bait shop, and is hard to keep it alive till I get home. I'm new to the site here and not much good on the computer so will take me some time to get used to posting things and manuvering threw the site so bare with me I'll try to improve. Looking forward to the summer and meeting other fishermen. Great site Thanks to Catfish1 and the BOC
    TAKE A TRIP & AND RIP SUM LIP

20. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Got your message Steve and sounds like a good plan hope it warms up soon thanks.
    :cool2: