Nebraska lets talk it up!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by catfishlarryiowa, Dec 11, 2008.

1. catfishlarryiowa

catfishlarryiowa New Member

State:
    Iowa
    come on nebraskan's this site is dead .there hast to be someone out there even if you are hunting it would still be nice to here some reports.this is when this site picks up.lets hear whats going on.

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Larry What the Hell You doing home playin on the Puter instead of fighting them Ice Flows on the River? Man I'm going to take Your Picture out of my wallet,that's right where I keep it in me back pocket right next to Heart LOL. Anyway I Throwed in the old towel and Retired so don't plan on catchin No Big Fish this next year cause I'm going to clean the River Out before you get there,Same thing for them Morel Roons You won't be gettin any of them either.I will however leave you a Fue Carp and some Gar,and ifin you keep my lawn mowed and truck washed and filled with gas I give you some catfish to eat,What are Friends for Right:wink: Talk at Ya Later Your Friend, J.D.

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Larry please tell me you aint aquainted with Jd(LOL) you gotta watch him he will corrupt you and get ya in trouble with yer other half (LOL)

4. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    i don't know what happens to us nebraska guys in the winter..... maybe there computers gel up:smile2:

5. MO RIVER MAN

MO RIVER MAN New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Killed a bunch of ducks this year and just got done shooting deer last weekend. And now i'm relocating all of my ice gear for some fishing. See y'all in april.

6. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    catfishin' through the ice huh:tounge_out:.... you guys got any ice up there yet??

7. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Got ice but not sure how thick to dam windy and cold for me to go check !! Think I'll just stay in by the fire today :big_smile:
    Merry christmas to everyone

8. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Was looking through the Kansas site and they are talking about the gathering they are going to have in June. Got me wondering about the Nebraska Bros. Is it to early ? Was a good time last year fishing and talking with people, would be nice to do again this year and with more people !! Any early Ideas ? Only about three months till the boats start hitting the water again !!:big_smile::big_smile::0a23::0a23:

9. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    i would like to see a gathering on the missour river in nebraska city but thats just me

10. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I would be up for it Chris I never have fished the river,and would like to learn more about it. Besides there is nothing says we cant have more than one gathering !!! :cool2::smile2::smile2:

11. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    :0a24::0a27: its a good camp site too

12. MO RIVER MAN

MO RIVER MAN New Member

State:
    IOWA
    I like the river down there.

13. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    i'm sure fishjunky would come down too....

14. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Whats a good time of year to fish the river ? Or does it make a difference ? How about an idea for the date of a river gathering.

15. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    i know chris and i like the middle of july to about the end of august.. i think thats the best time... but also we do most of our fishing at night

16. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Now is the time to start making the plans for the Nebraska Gathering. Last year was a great time with the Bros. I'm up for anything. Got the itch to rip some lip and have a good time BSing with the fellow members.

Nebraska City, Branched Oak again? Let's hear some imput guys!!:wink:

17. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    If you guys had a gathering at nebraska city I could probably make it.

18. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Hope we can get somthing going Casey. Maybe even have a river gathering and one at the lake of choice to ??:cool2::smile2:

19. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    you know you are more than welcome to come and anyone else that want to from other states around here... you close by here?

20. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    OK guys and gals !! I have had way to much spare time lately and all I get done is wonder where I'm going fishing this year !! And what I need for the boat. I know I have a dull life, but hey it's the only one I'm going to get !! SO where we going ? Gathering or not ? When we going if we go ? Should be a thread some where for Nebraska gathering #2 I have posted twice and they are on different threads I think. From now on I will try to keep my coments on that thread. But more response would be great.:cool2: