nebraska gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by tma, Jun 14, 2009.

1. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    I got a ¿ This is a ? for the 1s going to the nebraska gathering i was wondering if there is room for me to go with u in Your boat i could give u like 10 bucks or somethin if so tell me if theres room!

2. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

I can't speak for anyone but myself but this is a good group (nebraska) and I'm sure someone will take you out

3. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    U got a boat or are u going

4. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hey tyler wish i could take ya out in a boat but i will not be getting mine until august or september at the earliest

5. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    i no i was told by james

6. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    im not sayin yea i can take ya out for the tourney.. cuz im not exactly sure for positive whos gonna be in the boat to begin with.. i got me for a fact.. most likely James.. then dependin on my woman wantin to fish it or not.. then hear say says some are volenteering to get in it .. dont know exactly yet how to react on that one.. but i can get ya out on the water at some point im sure of that..but as for ppl goin.. itll be myself my woman and all 4 of my kids at the gathering..

7. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    :smile2: told wat?? i told ya to ask around, i aint got a boat so i dunno. If Jim was gna go and have the boat then i was assumin you would ride with him.

8. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    IF u have room could u

9. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    may....be have to see what goes on and how things turn out.. thats what i said..

10. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    All rite