Neanderthals

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
  2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    We have one on the BOC, go's by Big George.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Just ask my Mrs. She swears she married one. :wink:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Allrite there "PEACH" LOL! I get reloaded with plenty of time off come January first. You will be hunted down and dealt with. LOL! Whatta ya say about a one on one meetin between us. I believe I can find Ludowici. Joisy tags and all. I may even wear a big old hawaian shirt and blast the "RAP" music to flush ya out. LOL!

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    lmao i think Big George is just a half cousin :smile2: he don't have the right slope on his forhead:wink:

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Nay, that Neanderthal has hair on it's head.

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Count the hairs on his (George's) back in good light. If you can use his skin as a rug in your cabin it definitely is a Neanderthal. And we aren't even counting the hair on his toes.

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The Neanderthal, an ancient human species probably driven to extinction by the first modern humans.

Personally, I believe that any one over fifty that has to deal with modern kids can directly relate with this lost figure.:crazy::eek:oooh::wink:

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Don't forget the knuckles and the ears. Wife is always screamin about the tumble weeds in my ears. LOL!

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    BG is to big, maybe a Neander tal. :tounge_out:

11. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Durrr Durrr i think i just might be one lmao i spelled fore head forhead and am not sure if i spelled it right now?:smile2: uggggggg

12. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    At least a Neanderthal is human ain't it???

My Ol' Lady call me an Ol' GOAT :roll_eyes: I'm sure affectionately,,,,I think..

Ol Nanny:wink:

13. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That is all we need more idiots.....Last time I was home one of those Neanderthal guys run me off the road. Cant we just leave well enough alone? There goes the neighborhood.....

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    well george.. i think that means u need to trip the hair around ur eyes too!:wink:

15. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i think it would be interesting to have a good sit down meating with a neanderthal. really.

but, why waste all of that time and money on a neanderthal when we could be using the same science to save lives? controversial as it is, i am in favor of cloning human body parts to harvest for amputees. if i got my arm blown off, i would want a new one a helluva lot more than i wanted to talk to some hairy dude.

besides if we are gonna bring something back from extinction it should be something a little more kool... like ahhh...

16. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    We are going to learn how to do some pretty neat stuff pretty soon. Within
    my lifetime I expect to see spare parts grown from the patient's own DNA.
    The problem with building a Neanderthal is that the person is nothing withoutthe culture that raised him up. That died out since it was a verbal tradition.We would have a body but the mind would work a little differently. Not much different at that, probably within normal expectations. A hairy redneck.Dunno if he'd like the beer. Near as we can tell, they lived on meat only.So we could expect he would be really enthusiastic about BBQ, but not
    much on the sauce. A dry ribs guy. Probably dyslexic but good with pictures.He'd be a hell of a cage fighter because he wouldn't feel pain the same way as we do. Oh, it would hurt but he'd just get mad. With us, you can cause enough pain to make us pass out. They weren't wired that way.
    They could set their own finger bones, I'm told. Very strong, different
    muscle fiber construction, like a little bear with less hair and human teeth.
    Eventually, someone will do it just to see if they can. I hope we can live
    with ourselves afterwards. We live in interesting times.

17. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I saw on the news the other day, that they grew a wind pipe for a lady, with her own stem cells. Now the big question is, where does the drug companies stand? I think this is where all the negative stuff about stem cells are coming into play. Think about it, if we can replace a defective organ, then no need for drugs......

18. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    this was an interesting and at the same time hillarious thread.

19. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    haha ya i agree with ya on that one brother

20. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Katatonik,

Man, I almost passed out reading about settin' my own finger...OOOOooowwwww.:tounge_out::eek:oooh::big_smile: