NE turkey season-my second-PICS

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by Baker, May 21, 2007.

1. Baker

Baker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    well this is my second turkey hunting season EVER and i limited out on birds again. first season i ever went i limited out also i was very pumped up...i am self taught..and im usually hunting alone that is why the pics are eather at my house, the cabin, or me not in the pic. again my 2nd season, here in NE i can take 3 birds this year and heres what i got-

first of the year! 8 3/4in beard, 7/8in spurs, 23pounds
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Second turkey fo the year- 3 in beard, 1/2in spurs..and the reason i fired...20 pounds! big jake huh?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my last but biggest turkey! 10 3/4in beard, 1in spurs, a whopping 25lbs!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    again, i am self taught, and i always hunt alone(no one to hunt with usually) so im sorry about the pics..not in the place of the hunt, and some im not in but bear with me. the jake and second tom were killed within 24 hrs of eachother on closing weekend.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Nice pics ,it looks like ya got it goin on there . I think you did real well in the self taught area of turkey huntin there .

3. Strut_buster

Strut_buster New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Great job, your makeing me feel bad.

4. quackingtim

quackingtim New Member

State:
    indiana
    Great job. I thought the pictures turned out great too. I keep a tripod in the truck because even when I'm not hunting alone, I like everyone in the picture. You can get them cheap. Congrats on such a great season.

5. tkyhnt

tkyhnt New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats on some Very nice birds and to be able to get two the final weekend is great. I know personally that they did not want to work to well this past weekend in Nebraska.

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    the beard doesnt look that big but i assure all of you that it is how long he says.. the thing is monsterous!!!

7. catsandman

catsandman New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    You're lucky. I only saw 2 hens this season.