Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

NC Turkey Hunting Anyone?

958 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  kkyyoottee 
#1 ·
Anyone want to come to NC to turkey hunt with me next spring? You can stay with me or either at a hotel in town. . . . and i'd like the same in return. . .i really want to go turkey hunting in another state, but cant afford the guide fee's. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Mike

#2 ·
maybe we could even throw in some catfishing, If anyone would like to Fish Buggs Island-Kerr Lake.

#3 ·
Michael,

Sounds like a great plan I would love to take you up on it, just do not have the time to take off. I will give you some advice and say come on out to MO. There are several Core lakes that offer great catfishing and excellent turkey hunting. No guide fee's neccesary and plenty of birds to boot. I was amazed the first time I hunted from a boat. More often than not if your hunt is going slow then you can get a lead from someone doing some crappie fishing that time of year. I did this a couple years ago and got my younger brother his first bird, a double bearded bird at that.

#5 ·
Michael,I would take you up on that offer ,we are able to hunt turkeys both spring and fall and our liscences are o/t/c so if youre interested pm me and we'll figure something out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.