NC gathering question

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Shimano_cat, May 26, 2009.

1. Shimano_cat

Shimano_cat New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I just wondered how many of you guys and gals are planning on bringing the 4 wheelers to the gathering. Christie and I are thinking seriously about bringing ours instead of the boat since we'll probably get our butts kicked anyway on water we've never fished.:smile2: Just wanted to see if we would have any riding buddies there. We're both looking forward to seeing you all.

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    westley i know i will not as i don,t own one but from what i saw up there motherday weekend ,[ 1st time i ever saw the lake ] if you take your 4 wwheeler you will not be riding alone saw groups all day long , but i don,t know if anyother BOC members will have them there

3. Little Dump Truck

Little Dump Truck New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hi I know that the trails use to be only open for part of the year go to www.uwharrienationalforest.com or just search uwharrie but if they are still riding up there then you will not have any problems finding someone to ride with

4. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    they will be open at the gathering and you can only ride on ohv trails and atv trails, you have to go to uhwarrie sportsman or the little store before you cross the uhwarrie river near the fire dept, passes are 5 bux per atv or truck jeep w/e there are lots of good trails and mud rocks etc, if it rains a few days before it will be a sloppy mess of red clay. hope this helps and you HAVE to wear a helmet state law, u get a ticket a warden sees you without one.

5. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Thanks Quad; being u live there i thought u could help with the local info

6. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    PLANNING HAS NOT GOT that far yet i don,t think ,but i have all idea,s we will have a tourney if just for bragging rites an maybe a trophy,not a full blown one i wouldn,t think ,but i have been wrong before:cool2: