Navionics 09 new lakes

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by billfish76, Jan 9, 2009.

1. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    After hearing from a friend last weekend that Wateree was added in 09 I was wondering what else was added. They added Wateree ,Greenwood, and Keowee for SC. In NC they added Baiden and Tillery and 1 other I cant remember.

In case you didnt know if you have a older chip you can trade it in for up to $100 back after buying the new one. I have the 07 version and will be upgrading when it comes out in late February.

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Thanks Cary, Last week at Wateree Bruce and I had a big blue outline with no detail. We're getting the new card in Feb.

3. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    At lakes where i have the solid blue-i swithch over to my topo map. At least it gives me the creek names and points of interest. It helps me get around a new place but still need the new card.

4. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Something new? I gotta get it!!!:wink:

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I've never fished there, but are there electronic charts for Monticello? Just in case I ever wanta do one of those smackdab things up there. :wink:

6. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Navionics doesnt have it on their lake charts. That doesnt mean that someone else doesnt, but probally not. They have a thing on their website for adding a new lake. You fill out a quick online form with the name, county, state and other small info. I guess if theirs enough request for it they will do a study and add it.

7. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    If Obama will send me some stimulus money I will stimulate BPS by buying a new graph and a new card.:smile2::smile2::smile2: JK I am planning on upgrading too a new graph and a new card in the next month or so. I do like the looks of that new HD Lowrance.:wink:

8. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Hey Tommy I have Monty on my card and I bought it last ssummer. It even has the impoundment across the road on it, and it's in high detail. My Monty map is pretty good, but I figured out I still had to use hooks and bait!:smile2::smile2:

9. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Which card do you have, Jon? I don't think it's on the version I have, but I'll check it out if my lowrance ever gets back from being repaired/replaced. They tell me I'm getting a new unit, but it is on back order. Thanks.

10. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Tommy it's a fishing Hot Spots pro. FHSP-E eastern USA. I bought it last summer from LEI which is Lowrances accessories seller. I think you can download updates for existing cards at their website. Access is available from the Lowrance home page. I hope this helps.................or maybe I hope you get lost on your way to weigh-in! :eek:oooh: LOL!!!!!:smile2:

11. Cgoyette

Cgoyette New Member

State:
    South Caro
    http://www.lei-extras.com/store/HotSpotsPro/fhsp_east.asp

[Greenwood Lake
    Lake Keowee
    Lake Marion
    Lake Moultrie
    Lake Murray
    Lake Jocassee
    Clarks Hill Lake (J. Strom Thurmond Reservoir)
    Hartwell Lake
    Lake Russell
    Lake Wylie(Mecklenburg, Gaston, York)
    Monticello Reservoir(Fairfield)
    North Saluda Reservoir(Greenville)
    Par Pond Reservoir(Barnwell)
    Pond B(Barnwell)
    Pond C(Barnwell)
    Pond Five(Barnwell)
    Taylor Blalock Lake(Spartanburg)