national Geographic "HOOKED"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CountryHart, Dec 25, 2008.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I just watched the OKie noodling competition on tv. Talk about wild:crazy: These guys got way more testicular fortitude than i'll ever posses. Then it showed the Redneck tournament on the Ill. river where folks are batting asian carp with ball bats, catching them in nets, bare hands, you name it. Also had a documentary on the makong catfish. This is well worth watching if anyone gets the chance.

Oh yhea, don't turn this into a arguement either please.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Got any idea as to when it will be on again John.Or was this a one time thing.Sounds interesting.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    it's on now John, all day marathon thingie. Some all day deal bout the jackson 5 on VH1 if anybodys interested:confused2:

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Gotta keep an eye out for that, sounds interesting, Thanks.

5. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just finished watching several of those shows too. I think they will be on tomorrow as well. Some kind of big fish marathon! I found it very interesting....but I think I will stick to my rod & reels.:big_smile:

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey my bro in law recorded a show called thrill seekers...I dont know what channel it was on but it was a awsome show it had a little of the mekong cats-and others on it ...Its prety good.I need to get cable but I cant sit still most the time to watch the dang thing(LOL)

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    John its been on a couple of times this year I would bet they will show it a few more LOL, its a pretty good show tho and I would agree that those guys/gals have some big time testicular fotitude LOL.

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Dang it! I missed the Jackson 5 special. I was so looking forward to seeing Michael turn into a white guy! LOL :confused2::wink:

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    You can dye a pole-cat pink,,,but all ya gots a pole-cat.:cool2: