National Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by griz, Jul 21, 2006.

1. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Just wondering how many Tn. brothers are coming to the National Gathering Sept. 15-17 at Kenlake State Park. Ya'll know it's right on the line of the reciprocal agreement for Ky. Lake so as long as you head south from the campground you can fish with your Tn. license. I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting alot of new ones, hope to see ya'll there. Here is the link for the national.
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12128

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Bar any bad sicknesses in the family I'll be there patrick.

3. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    Everything depends on my the work schedule. If I am in town I will be there but will not have a camp site seeing that I live 45 minutes away. I will surely be there Friday and Saturday for sure if I am in town. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

4. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    me and puddycat have a camp spot and we will be there fri ,sat ,sun

5. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I have plans of being there on friday and saturday. will most likly get my camping spots after I get the bills done for this month, I'm looking forward to it, I know we are all in for a good time. and with it being in sept, I would bet there will be some great big Blue's caught,

6. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I think you are right Griz, I think you can fish up to the HGY/68 bridge with Tennessee fishing Lic

7. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Griz, if the good Lord is willing we will be there, Judy and I have been waiting on this gathering for years.

8. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Griz I'll be there and hoping to meet you. I live close.

9. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Me and mine will be there and looking forward to meeting every one. Been talking to JW alot lately on the phone going to get up there and fish with him before the gathering I hope. Don't know how far you are from him but maybe you can meet up with us. If not I'll meet you at the National.