National Gathering Carpool anyone?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Bigmagic, Apr 22, 2006.

Are you going to the National Gathering?

1. Yes/Maybe if I can work it out

2. No/ I can't this year

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    I wanted to gage the interest in putting together a carpool/camppool to the National Gathering in September. I could haul my boat which will handle four fisherman. If someone has a van or minivan perhaps we could get a Missouri or Midwest contengent together. Just a thought anyone interested in putting together a group or do any of the Missouri members plan to attend? Its not that far for us really.

2. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Well I don't own an RV so I'd say tents of couse and outlet would be nice. I'm putting the idea out there for discussion I'm flexible.

3. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Sounds Good To Me Ron ,see When It Gets Closer But With Gas Prices It Would Be Great To Share The Cost

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Sounds good to me also Ron.
    Won't know for sure until the date gets a little closer though. I will get back with you guys as we get closer.

5. eggman

eggman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    I plan on leaving early Friday morning on September 15th from Jefferson City. Just my son and I in the ol Bonneville. Heck I think ol Jesse ought to rent us all a big Motor Home and we'll just have a good ol time....

egg

6. katmandue

katmandue New Member

State:
    Bonne Terre, MO
    If somebody's coming up 67 to get there, I might be interested in hitching a ride to share expenses.

7. katmandue

katmandue New Member

State:
    Bonne Terre, MO
    My bad, I just read that this is in KY and not the Truman event. Won't be going to this event so please disregard the former message.:rolleyes:

8. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    We can discuss the logistics more at Truman in May. Meanwhile consider this a bump.

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Have you guys reserved your campsite yet or are you waiting till alittle closer to time.