Nasty Rumor that Skipeye is..............

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Big Sam, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Coming down for a visit!!!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink: Yep it has been confirmed.........He will mysteriously appear sometime this weekend for a fishing trip with Johnny & myself on the infamous Kerr Lake....There is already a chance for a cold front & some rain & a little wind!!!:wink::tounge_out: Does he always bring out the best in weather when he shows up elsewhere?????? We got ya covered Skip the Arkansas boy's will have out the welcom mat...be good to see ya & fish again:cool2:

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Yes, for some reason everywhere Skip goes, bad weather seems to follow. I know most every time we have fished in the same area, it rains, storms or all hell breaks loose with lightning.:wink:

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :crazy:come to think about it it stormed bad during the MO. gathering :eek:oooh: but Tom and Skip both was there :confused2: who do we blame for the storms lol:smile2:

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Here comes the gail force winds :smile2:.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    And they were camping REAL close to each other!! :smile2:

6. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    This is definately un-folding at a rapid pace....:eek:oooh::wink:

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    maybe one is thunder one is lightning keep them apart what ever you do:cool2:

8. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    Skipeye, ya shouldn't have told noone you was coming, now look at the forcast :eek:oooh::smile2:.

[​IMG]
    Hazardous weather condition(s):

This Afternoon: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. East wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Tonight: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind between 5 and 7 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Thursday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. East northeast wind between 5 and 7 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. East wind around 6 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. East wind between 5 and 7 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Saturday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 66.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77.

9. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

you mean this will be his 3rd+ trip???:0a28:

i was with him for one, and i didn't see him doing anything CLOSE to fishing:eek:oooh:

now, however, if you need someone to kill your shad on the way to the fishing spot, he's your guy:0a10:

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam

12. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Havent heard from Phil or Skipper....:0a19: They got lock-Jaw:tounge_out: or prowlin around those OKC-Lakes everyone loves to discuss........:cool2: 2 days till tee-time:wink:

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    went down to my little acre of heaven and caught 3lb blue yesterday....hot and humid...hey skippie...they're calling you out...you still alive??

don't let darryl sleep in the same room boys - he will accuse you of snoring:eek:oooh:

i hope you guys catch a ton. good luck!

14. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    What have I been missing here? Guess a guy needs to log in once in a while to defend himself.

I blame the lousy fishing my first trip on Phil.:wink: I have honed my skills since then. Plus Big Sam and Johnny seem to know what they are doing and they are playing host and guide.

I broke down and finally bought me one of them gore-tex rain jackets at BP last night for $190 smackers:eek:oooh: so let it pour. Already had some good bibs. I plan on staying semi-dry to bone-dry, regardless of what this okiehomie craphole might throw at me.:smile2:

Come on Saturday!!!!!!! I ain't skeered!:smile2:

15. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Well it's offical ......Skipeye has definately LOST IT:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: Damn son were not going to war were going to catfish:0a23: Rain gear aint allowed on Kerr-Lake:cool2: gonna have to toughen - up!!! Were only supposed to get 3inches of rain:eek:oooh::wink: See ya at 6am skipper have a safe drive....oh yeah Johnny is OUT of the game.....it is his wifes birthday tomorrow & I told him tell her his birthday present to her is he will fish tomorrow:0a36: but he said something about living long enough to see another birthday......:confused2:

16. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Might be going to war if you catch another one of those big snappers!:smile2:

17. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I had to rep Jack on that 1!!!! I am still laughing!!! I forgot about the 90lb snapper ...maybe skipeye is feeling "lucky":eek:oooh::cool2:

18. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Dang it!:angry: Johnny is gonna have to toughen up a bit! Can't believe he ain't gonna make it!:sad2: Not that I wouldn't have to pass either on momma's birthday.....:wink:

I'm ready to roll early Big Sam. Leave me alone about that fancy raingear, last time I fished in the rain I made up my mind to get some good stuff. I'll bring a towel for you to dry off with.:smile2:

I'll be rolling outta here about 3:15 to 3:30, that ought to put me at pier 7 about 6:00am. Woo Hoo!

The wind is a bit calm tomorrow for Oklahoma, not sure the lake will look the same with less than 25mph wind gusts!:roll_eyes:

19. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Just make sure you get a pic of him in the boat this time!:smile2: Good luck guys! Have a good one tomorrow!

20. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    Good luck tomorrow guy's, be safe. Sam's going :eek:oooh:, Skips in town :eek:oooh::eek:oooh: the weather forcast doesn't look good :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:, I see disaster written all over this trip :smile2:.