Nasty cold front!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Apr 29, 2008.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    25 to 30 mph winds today. Still #2 son and I were dumb enough to hit the river. But not for long. LOL! Chased us rite back into Racoon creek. Cold front that moved in pretty much gave em lock jaw. We managed 7 channels. Water temp was 57. We fished shallow with herring, carp and good old liver. Man was it blowin on that river. Took about a 5 mile run down to a spot I like and got a couple of whites there. Man was it an ugly ride back and not cause I was in the boat. LOL! I was never so happy to see the mouth of the creek and get up in there. We knocked off and came in after about 5 hours. Thats a third of a fishin trip for me. Heres some pics to bore ya. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Your pics never bore me Sir. :wink: You are one tough cookie. :wink:

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Them are some nice looking fish that you caught I agree you half to be tough its been cold here too its been about 40 some degrees to cold for me to get out but hopefully it will be warming back up soon.

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    nice catch in spite of the conditions

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    You done did it agian, Big George.

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Way to give 'em hell George under adverse conditions :wink:! Another fine report and great pics :cool2: !

7. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Nice pictures George. Way to get out there in the nasty weather!

8. Water Wolf

Water Wolf New Member

State:
    Colorado
    Thanks for the pics!

9. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    George thats just the way dedicated fishermen are.... Rain, Sleet, Snow, or Shine......."If theres fish in them waters they'll be a man tryin to catch em" Way to go guys and good lookin cats if I may say so!