nashville

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by South Grand Laker, Feb 13, 2009.

1. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    ill be headin back to nashville around the first of Feb, remodleikng a walmart there so i should be there for a few months anyways, ive got a boat wondering if would be necesary to drag with me from oklahoma or one you good ole boys will have a boat and show me around the area, if not that's cool what would be some good tactics and areas to try around nashville? shold i bring some other roads instead of my cat poles, for say skipjacks and wahtever help would be appreciated thanks alot, guys.

2. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    I hear the skips are doing good around the Steam Plant.Percy Priest the crappie are biting good water needs to warm a little more to get the real bite on.Some cats are being taken on Old Hickory aint heard of any of Priest yet.My work schedule will be full for a bit aint for sure what all days I am free or I would offer.I dont make plans to go to the lake just when work allows me to go I take off and hit the water.

3. South Grand Laker

State:
    Oklahoma
    that's cool appreciate it rick, i just hit the water whenever i can also, but when im up there ill have saturdays off that's our only day ,unless i got after we get off work in the mornings how far are these places you mentioned from nashville?????

4. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Priest is just outside of Nashville and OH is also.Stones throw away.What part of Nashville are you staying in and that would give me more detail on how far and what ramps your need to use.

5. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Matter fact when you get here hollar at me and maybe we can get out and ride around and look at areas to fish.Might take you on some areas to give you idea what is where on Priest.OH use to be a good lake for me back in the early 90 but aint fished it like i use to.So I am more on Priest working the fish there and creating structure.

6. South Grand Laker

State:
    Oklahoma
    ricky i made it last nigth, im at antioch on highway 24, and old franklin road looks to be about 10minutes south east of downtown braodway nashville

7. South Grand Laker

State:
    Oklahoma
    okay with further look on the map it is percy priest that i'm only minutes away, i came in lastnight and it was dark didn't realize it was that close, okay so where's the hot spots right now, i only have my bank fishing stuff didn't want to drag the boat along with me

8. South Grand Laker

State:
    Oklahoma
    okay just drove down to Percy Dam, probably 20 people fishing behind the dam, no water running, nobody catching anything, i'm not sure to many people even knew what they were fishing for, seen 2 guys specifically tryikng to catch trout, other then that didn't look like a to productive spot, if anybody else knows where to go to find some fish would be preciated, thanks again, where's crappietime?