Nashville Star......

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Pearl Heart, oughta be a GREAT country group name. Oughta be a great SOLO country artist's name. NOT in this case.

"I'll Still Be Lovin' You" should make you FEEL something, they didn't. NOT gonna get to the top of the competition IMO.

Oh, it's family night on Nashville Star. Let's see how their second number goes.

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I agree!!! I'm pullin for Melissa Lawson!

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

OH well, just watchin' myself type :smile2:.

Melissa Lawson, big talent there. Didn't do either one of her songs justice; although she's gonna get a career out of this, at least for a while.

I wonder how much I missed of this program? I like singing. :wink:

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

"Falling apart at the seams" isn't that already a country song?

Leave it to the judges. Nope, she's "fancy", that Shawn Mayer. She ain't got half the talent in her l'il finger of the previous contestant.

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Oh for goodness FREEKIN' SAKES. Isn't it fun for the American public? Guess everyone has their viewpoint. We need a Simon Cowell on here.

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Wow, is this a Blake Shelton song? Should be. I like the Michael Buble version too. He was a bit flat a couple times, lmao. Not enough to detract from the msg of the song though.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    aint watched that in a while,last time I did was a few months ago,it didnt do anything for me ,I switched to GAC an listened to real stars :wink::smile2:

Can you DUET lol

8. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm pulling for Gabe Garcia and Melissa Lawson. Best male and female singers on the show. I liked them from the beginning. I was telling my wife while watching tonight, that I felt like the talent level was down this year as a whole, than all the previous seasons of the show. What do yall think?

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well, it helps that I can WATCH it now :smile2:. Don't think I've been able to since the first season, only have an antenna.

I didn't catch Gabe's performance earlier, but Melissa has the talent imo. Of course we all know, it doesn't ALL come from that. I think overall though, from the bits I've seen, she's the one to beat. Doesn't hurt to have your hubby and five l'il sons in the audience either, in this particular case. :wink:

She can sing though.

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I missed the show this week but I have liked Gabe sence the 1st program. I like the two little girls (Pearl honey) I think they called themselves' that sang the Patsy Cline song But I think Gabe will "turn on his texas "and win the whole shottin match.
    smokey

11. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    gabe is the best i hope he wins he reminds me of the old country singers

12. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I'll be glad when the two young girls, and the trio go home. They don't harmonize that well, and their voices haven't matured completly, still sound like they are shreiking at points.