Nascar unveils new logo

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by brad kilpatrick, Sep 9, 2007.

1. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    check it out, nascar releases its new logo!!!

Attached Files:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO Brad! Gotta be a comedian in every crowd...:smile2:
    It sure is getting that way.

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    GETTING THAT WAY??????

Apperently, it takes a long time to bore some folks, LMAO!!! I got bored with it years ago!!!

4. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Brad's just posted that because he has to pass the Kansas Speedway everytime he goes to Cabelas (don't feel bad Brad,I'll be passin' the speedway myself this afternoon)

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO! I'm a diehard Nascar fan...A diehard racing fan. Nascar is getting too political and too much BS anymore. I still watch every race I can though. Beats the heck out of golf,baseball and basketball!!!

6. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City

actualy I live east of Cabela's so I never pass the speedway on My way there.....but I do have to see it. I'm glad its there, its brought a lot of new tax dollars to WyCo. to each their own I just find watching moving billboards driving around incircles for hours at a time VERY boring. NASCAR fans travel very well and spend tons of money, I'll just sit back and watch My (and your) tax dollars hard at work making improvements In My county!!!

7. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    BTW guys a REAL sport kicks off today. NFL football, watch REAL athletes playing a REAL sport!