Nascar Trivia (Take My Gold)--how bad do ya got it?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Dec 14, 2006.

Should I give the time of posting the questions for each round?

1. YES

2. NO

3. DOES NOT MATTER

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Should I give the time of posting the questions for each round?

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I said no mainly due to it should be equal to everyone. Sometimes I dont get in on time when you post it at 5 or whatever. Ill go to check and most of the answers are already there :sad2:. But Ill go with what the masses want.

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I said yes because I think that's the only fair way you can do it. At least if you know the time the questions are to be posted you have a chance to try to answer them. I for one do not sit around waiting to see when the questions are posted. I have better things to do than sit near a computer all day long checking to see if the questions have been posted yet! That's just my opinion,and if you go to just randomly posting the questions I seriously doubt that I will continue to play. Like I stated earlier I'm not going to hang around the computer all day long checking to see if the questions have been posted yet.

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Kind of to add to what I meant LOL, This is a game of chance and Nascar Inteligence (OK maybe Google Intel :smile2: ). That is why I think the times should be random. By the time I get home from work (about 5) I dont really feel like getting on the computer to look up Nascar answers, however if I check at 7 or 8 or whatever and see that there is a question then I have a little more time to surf for answers.

5. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I will continue to post the times and make them later in the evenings

6. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I voted no for the same reason as ryang the anwsers are done by the time I can check most times. Maybe you could post one question at a time and spread it out over several hours. Just tell us what day. Maybe that would give more people a chance. Some people might work second or third shifts. Just a thought. Thanks for the time you are putting into this Wolfman. I have already learned a few things!

7. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Wolfman,
    Thank You for all of the effort you're putting into this contest. I appreciate it that you are still going to post the day & time that you're going to post the questions. I think by doing it that way everyone knows when to check their computers. As I had said in an earlier post,I normally don't get on the computer until later in the evening,so it doesn't bother me that you're going to post the questions later. You know as well as I do,that no matter when you post the questions someone's going to be unhappy.
    Thanks again Wolfman & keep up the good work.
    Glenn aka Gordhawk

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I quess it is fine with me however you do it. I have yet to get on the scoreboard. I have my work cut out for me if I'm going to win the grand prize All Expense Paid Catfishing Trip with Wolfman!:eek:oooh: :roll_eyes: :wink: :big_smile: :cool2:

9. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    now thats funny