nascar today

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jul 11, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well either kyle busch is the best driver on the circut. or nascar needs to take a close look at toyotas in the gibbs camp. kyle has won 6 in cup and just took 5 in nationwide and 2 in truck. i would have to say folks. weve got a new gordon earnhardt area with this kid. as much as i dispise him and his peckerhead brother. kyle is the man.

even the last race at daytona the fans are beginning to cheer. thug punk ass^&le creep whatever. hes #1 right now folks.

call me names call him names. but its just that we cant stand the winners unless there our guy. kyle didnt hit anyone or cause no trouble. and just smoked them. record time on this race. the crowd is cheering like crazy. looks like we have a new guy to hate. because hes the best.

if ya dont think he is. then take off the blindfold.

what a lil a$$&(oe. but i got to give him credit. hes top dog right now. undisputed.:wink:

well i bet hendrick is feeling a lil stupid for getting rid of this guy for JR. lmao. gibbs is laughing all the way to the bank. week after week after week.

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    As much as I would like to grab Kurt by the ankles and smack Kyle around with him, he's on top right now and has to be given his due. Lets just hope its short lived. :wink:

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    just heard from nascar. 9 engines are going to research and development this weekend. nascar is looking at something. rusty said they have never taken 9 engines before. thats unpresidented.

looks like toyota has a bit of an advantage. gibbs has won 13 of 20 in nationwide. its either the cars being to fast compared to the others or kyle is superman. i got kyle for saturday in cup.:wink:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Jerm, you're freaking crazy!!!!! They should have got rid of that third rate driver Mears. Getting JR was a great move and you're crazy If you think they shouldn't have taken JR!!!!!

Gibbs definitely has some kind of advantage with their engines and I doubt its legal. Maybe that has something to do with Tony leaving???
    I hope Nascar catches them with something illegal and penalizes the whole dam team and fines the hell out of them!!! I like Smoke but he's still a part of that team.

5. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Jr. is a cash cow even if he dont win another race.:wink:

6. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Just like Vickers, Kyle Busch didnt gel with HMS very good at all. No matter how good you are, Rick Hendrick wont have it in his stables.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Then why has Mears been there so long? Because of the name? He's a 2nd rate driver, more like a 3rd rate field filler. I'm glad Martin is taking over for him next season. I hope in 2010 that Brad Keselowski will get his chance at Hendrick, He has a load of talent!!!:wink::big_smile:

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    He could have been driving a R&D car, never know they could have used him to test all of their stuff so JG/JJ and now JR didnt have to

9. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i am 100% #24, but to stay at hendrick you must toe the line and be a company man. it is very evident in jrs. comments after some races that hendrick has very strict guidelines on how much they can badmouth anything. i like a little rebel in the driver sometimes. that is why i like elliot sadler for a #2 driver to follow.

10. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Mears has only been there 2 years,(guess that would be a long time now days). Probably because he is a class act and did well his 1st season with HMS. Remember last year , he did win at Charlotte.

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Good point Gary, never thought about that. I kind of doubt it though, Hendrick wants to win every race and title he can. Next year Hendrick is gonna dominate and JR is gonna lead the way just like this year!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    True, one win but nothing else. At least he'll be gone next season and be replaced by a Good driver. A too passive driver but a good one anyway.:wink:

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think toyotta should put more money in mikey's car!!:wink: rollo

14. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    that or remove the break pedal. LOL:smile2:

15. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

16. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i think mikey's problem is he is more worried about tv time than working at the shop or driving. you cannot spread your self around that much and run and or drive a winning team. that is something tony is gonna have to be careful with.

17. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mikey, 55 is your car number not the speed limit. :eek:oooh:
    smokey

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    true. but in racing. i want to root for a winner. not whos on a cereal box, can of pop, and deoderent.