NASCAR...In The News

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Feb 16, 2008.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Jacques Villeneuve steps out of the #27 Toyota after falling short of making the Daytona 500. Mike Skinner and Johnny Benson will be sharing the ride for the remainder of the season. Bill Davis Racing will continue to support Villeneuve's move to NASCAR.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    be a good time to get him off the fantasy teams fellas.

3. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    New 3 year deal keeps Carl Edwards with Roush-Fenway Racing.

Richard Childress Racing announced last month that he'll expand to four cars next season.

Clint Bowyer leads the Nationwide series in points and moves up to 4th in Sprint Cup standings.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    also seen kevin harvick inc anounced immediate drug screening at harvick motorsports.

5. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Sources confirm that Michael Waltrip will have a new sponser after several meetings with Pink Floyd rock group. The car will be solid pink with a picture of a brick wall symbolizing the famous " The Wall " album. Lettering on the hood and quarter panels will read "Michael Waltrip Racing, The Wall Album"

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    heres one for y'all. Terry labonte will drive for Petty for seven races. one because Kyle's daughter is getting married. Six races when Kyle will be working for TNT.
    smokey

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Seriously Walt?
    Thats one of my Fav albums of all time. I just don't understand the pink part.............:confused2:

Never mind, I get it...:roll_eyes::tounge_out::smile2:....Too much pain to get it to soak in at first....:wink::smile2:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    keep rubbin my face in dog sh@t! lol.. i will get my day, and trust me....i will let it be known around here:big_smile::eek:oooh: rollo

9. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL, maybe if Mikey lets Buffy drive the ol Aaron's Dream Machine! :smile2:

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Not only was it his last race, Friday the guy that mows his lawn drove his mower into the lake.It tiped over on him killing him.How could D.J. even think about driving a race car with that over his head.
    smokey

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Dang Joe, that feller died? I saw the report and pics of what happened with the mower on the news the other evenin'. They did say life threatening injuries, but I didn't realize he'd passed away. :sad2:

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    dang that sucks for dale. wish hed have ran better.

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Me too Brother, me too. I owe you one about the R. Wallace comment. I'll get you back. Don't care for him now nor never did......:wink::smile2:

I just wish Edwards would have beat Khane, I don't like him much either.:confused2::wink:

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Not much on Rusty myself, always thought he fit in the whiner category. However, my buddy helped a crew build his dock on Lake Norman and said Rusty loves to fish. That's all he wanted to talk about, didn't even mention racing. (This was a few years back.)

Far as Kahne goes, seems somebody likes him.....maybe that's how he got voted the favorite. All the teenage girls went crazy :smile2::wink:. Earlier when I was looking for a "Lucky Man" video to post on the BOC (for a diff. purpose), there was one totally dedicated to him. :big_smile:

15. Outlw36

Outlw36 New Member

State:
    Prineville, Oregon
    was his own fault, he shoulda raced the truck lol

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well he did get into it. i never caught if he went around the track. :big_smile:

17. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa

Yeah,he took her around the track.