NASCAR/IHRA rentals in Bristol, TN

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Cheryl, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Please check out the sponsor section, if you are interested in talking to me about staying in my campers, while in Bristol, TN. It's still in the developmental stages, but right now, my BOC/SOC family can get great deals. Until I finalize it all, PM me for a great deal!

I also just purchased an Apollo motor home, from my brother in CA. Since I am going out soon, anyway, I told him I would buy it, and drive it back. If it doesn't make it, I'll sell it where it stops, recoop my investment and fly or drive home. No big deal. If it makes it to TN, then it's just icing on my cake, so to speak. Just something I added to my already planned trip out West. No hassles, no extra work at all.

So check out the Sponsor section.

Take care.
    Cheryl

P.S. If you are coming to town for the race, or hunting/fishing/ now is the time to arrange a deal for accomodations in the Tri City area. Give me a day or so to respond to any PM's, as I am on a mini vacation now, and busy with my Mother tomorrow. There are 10 open PM's for me. Thanks for considering me when traveling in this area.