Nanner Puddin

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Mr Okie, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Just wanted to let you cats know that the Nanner Puddin is in the makin......:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

Wish you all where here..sure miss the gang...and that big ole river...:cool2: :cool2:

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well, we miss you folks too. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope to see you folks soon. And I hope you have a wonderful holiday season

3. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Scott,
    We do miss you both up here and prayers are going out each day. Enjoy that nanner puddin! I can almost taste it now!
    Also......I like the new signature and I do aspire to "not catch any fish" like Russ. I hope once in my life I can "not catch" a fish like he did!:wink:
    Happy Thanksgiving! See you all soon.

4. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i hear by retire the saying i never catch any fish to swampy, may it serve him as well as it has me. tho i think its ryan always saying are you ever going to catch a fish.....lmao:smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Happy Thanksgiving, Scott and Phyllis we miss you both. I am craving me some nanner puddin too.

Russ you are only allowed to say "I never catch any fish" when we fish a tournament together. Not when we are competing against each other! :smile2:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  6. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    happy thanksgiving okies hope the nanner puddin tasted good like always:big_smile: