Names

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 29, 2005.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Correct me if I'm wrong,but I remember when it was mandatory to give ones name when joinin the BOC. I truely miss that feature. I'll try to respond to someones post or answer a question that I may have some usefull input on and ya can't address the individual by name cause it isn't in with their post or its not in their profile. I sure do wish we could get back to that or at least have folks puttin their name in with a signature. Somethin! LOL! Thanx for lettin me go off. I'm back now and properly medicated! LOL!

2. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Gotta agree with ya George.Seems kinda sneaky when you look up a profile and theres nothing there but a screen name.
    No state nothing.

3. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    It would be nice if everyone would use their name in their signature. Alot easier that clicking on their profile, only to find out they don't even have any information listed. Automatically makes me think they could be a troll.

4. capt.kirk

capt.kirk Guest

in my oponion names should be used at all times,handles remind me of the
    what was used in the old days of CB RADIO,we all have names why dont
    we use them?
    KIRK MATTHEWS :confused:

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i am all about that, george....i would use my name, but i am afraid if the admins found out who i really was they would ban me :0a10:

:D

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    shoot. just ask and ya shal receive. i agree. the more ya hide from us the stranger ya seem. ide be leery about hooking up to go fishing with a fella if he didn't want to give up any info about himself.

phil washburn. thats a weird handle. come on give up the name man. :rolleyes:

7. Southernraised84

Southernraised84 New Member

State:
    Fayettnam, North Carolina
    Just seen the Thread and realized that i didnt have my name in there.So i after this post i will put my name on my signature.I think that everyone should do the same.How can we be brothers if we dont even know each others name?

8. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    I think everyone should at last put their first name on the profile. I don't like the fact of having their last names on the profiles.....too much of a privacy issue....I don't need some freak typing in my name and doing a search and coming up with 500 hits all from the BOC site.

9. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    i have my name for a signature now lol