Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Don from Glendale Arizona
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone posted how to put your name on your profile pic a while back and now I cant find it. Who knows how to do it?

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
haha, Dan, don't it though. I wish everyone would add their first name to their profile so it would appear under their avatar. The "Hey you" address isn't very friendly.

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
How do you do it? I use to have my name on there and then it disappeared. I guess I'm old. :)
Yah Weezy, when the Program was updated last, all our names went away. I hate typing a reply to a username like "youcancallmewhistlewinkie" when their first name is Ben. So I would encourage every member to add their FIRST NAME of NICKNAME under their Avatar like it is on mine.

To do that, click on the small avatar in the upper right corner. Select "Account Settings" from the list. That Opens Account Details. Scroll down to "Tackle Box" add your info like I added "Tom from Indiana" and Save.

You may have to go into Privacy Settings and select who can see tour Tackle Box info. I selected Members Only.

tight lines

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
Looks good Dale.

·
Registered
Bill, in OkC
497 Posts
Yah Weezy, when the Program was updated last, all our names went away. I hate typing a reply to a username like "youcancallmewhistlewinkie" when their first name is Ben. So I would encourage every member to add their FIRST NAME of NICKNAME under their Avatar like it is on mine.

To do that, click on the small avatar in the upper right corner. Select "Account Settings" from the list. That Opens Account Details. Scroll down to "Tackle Box" add your info like I added "Tom from Indiana" and Save.

You may have to go into Privacy Settings and select who can see tour Tackle Box info. I selected Members Only.

tight lines
That was easy enough. Thanks Tom.

Reactions: SteveMcK

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
For me, I don't care who knows my first name. If I were that insecure it would be my problem not anything they could do with it. When I joined the military, my service number was my social security umber. Things like that seem like they could cause a few more problems.

I sure hope no one goes to my bank and says "Tom said I could have $50 out of his account". Of course there wouldn't be enough there to cover it anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts