Name Change

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Skunk Master, Jul 29, 2008.

Pig Pen or Linus

1. Pig Pen

2. Linus

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ok will it be Linus or Pig Pen.. You decide..

2. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I refuse to call him either....I usually call my little buddy Rynus or Pumpkin.

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    So when on the water do you two fish out of the S.S. Minnow?

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I like stlcatman......wait till he actually does something that merits a name change. Like Stitch slicing up himself in an attempt to free the boat! Or Dan loosing a spool of fishing line! Or like you, not being able to catch a fish, EVER!!!!! :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    EVER as in NEVER? Dang thats gettin a bit harsh an personal ain't it:smile2: Unc, don't let em mean mouth ya like that, surely ya catch something sometime,,,don't ya?:embarassed:

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'm speaking the truth Mr John........I have seen it first hand. Oh sure, he can go to a lake and catch some crappie and bluegill, but when it comes to the river blues, ol Skunk Master is truely, THE MASTER!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I kinda liked pigpen originally, back when the incident occurred, but Ryan has really been catching some nice fish and stlcatman is a pretty good name in it's own right.

Besides, I think we've all gotten a bit crusty whilst pursuing the fishies out there on occassion. I say maybe wait for a more notorious infraction. You know..... something like blowing your inflatable while throwing a cast net. THAT MERITS A NAME CHANGE!:smile2:

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I understand he is the Prez. but no need in showing discrimination or being partial by allowing him OFF da hook. I wish ya could change his name while he's gone, and see the look on his face when he lands.

9. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Now that would be funny.................:smile2:

10. ibmeubu

ibmeubu New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I just can't see Linus with his blanket putting a worm on a hook much less having it in his hand

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yes John I can catch fish, if you want eaters.. I seem to be in a slump and can't catch anything over 15 lbs.. 2 years in a row now my biggest fish has been 15 lbs.. And when the pressure is on I can't buy a bite anymore... Woe is me.. Woe is me.. But once I get outta this slump LOOKOUT..

12. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    I'm going to try and change that for you Harold we just give me a call.

13. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Don't do it Justin......I can't stress the seriousness of letting the Skunk Master in your boat....you may never catch a fish again. :crazy:

14. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Nope, I'll just stop by the car wash on the way home:wink::smile2: It might take $10 in quarters:sad2:

15. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    You could try that, but me and my daughter scrubbed my boat with brushes and still can't find a fish after I had Harold in it.

16. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    well there is always the option of repainting.

17. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Sorry but the ONLY thing that will work is to place 2-3 hundred shad into the boat and leave them until you can just was the remains out through the bilge :smile2: :smile2: Works best from July 1st until mid October, it is the only know cure for removal of the Dreaded HarrySkunk effect.....

18. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Don't try the shad deal. I left a small cooler full in ole Whitie a couple months back and didn't notice them for a few days. Phew weee, they had liquidized and would make a skunks rump smell like a rose garden.:crazy:

19. Stl-Stitch

Stl-Stitch New Member

State:
    Saint Charles, MO
    I'm hurt, I was trying to forget about that day!!! :sad2:

20. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    We never let anybody forget anything around these parts....:cool2::smile2: