NAME CHANGE FOR WILLIE

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BEHITJ, Aug 4, 2008.

1. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    View attachment 46286 From what I have been seeing lately Willie has been killing the pigs I really think he deserves a good Top of the line name with some respect.So everyone post your ideas and in a couple of days I will post a poll so everyone can vote.Willie if you don't want it changed just say so but I think you deserve it and I think some others feel the same.:smile2::cool2:

2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    How about "TOPGUNWILLIE","CAPTIN WILLIE","PB-WILLIE","WILLIE TOP IT"& "WAY TO GO WILLIE","PB-MAN",just some ideas to start with.:smile2:

3. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    It took him a long time to earn float trip and there's a history behind it..

4. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I tell you what Harold I don't know you to well but I hate you see you have that name of yours.How about I take you out sometime and catch some nice fish maybe even a PB.That's if you don't mind fishing out of my RANGER BOAT.You let me know when you got time.Having the skunk in the boat don't bother me a bit because it won't take long to get it out of the boat once you catch that fish.:smile2::wink:

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    LOL Like harry would be particular about fishing out of any boat! LOL

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    And another one falls victim.....................:embarassed::embarassed:

Harold is a good ol boy to fish with, I still owe him another trip!:confused2::smile2::smile2:

7. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    the big show,hog farmer
    or drift fish kinda keep the float trip meaning?:wink:
    the

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey is anybody coming to Catstock at Carlyle Lake this weekend.. There is a spare lot rented for the Gateway Cats.. Somebody needs to come on over or everybody needs to come over and stay on it.. I'll be staying on Kutters lot.. Unfortunately Kutter won't be.. It's going to be in the mid 80's during the day and 60's at night.. So who is gonna come over and spend the weekend.. Randy will be there in spurts.. He never stays anywhere very long at one time..Also Whistler is coming up for the weekend.. There will be a breakfast Saturday morninig and a potluck Saterday evening..Bring your own beer..

9. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I knew there was a catch, you had me until that last part.